— Divorce Attorney Oregon
About Lee Tyler
I have been practicing divorce and family law in Oregon since 1984. I’m honored to have been recognized by clients and legal peers for several accomplishments, including my designation as a child-representing advocate in child custody cases; appointment as pro tempore judge for the Multnomah County Circuit Court Family Law Judicial Settlement program; and inclusion in the Governor’s Multnomah County Family Law Judicial Candidates Screening Committee.
When I’m not assisting my clients, you can find me golfing with my wife and friends in the rain, spoiling our miniature dachshunds, and trying to stay ahead of the weeds in the garden.
- Lewis & Clark School of Law — J.D., 1984
- Portland State University — B.A., 1981
- Oregon State Bar Association, Family Law Section — Member, 1984 – Present
- Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners — Member
- Multnomah County Bar Association — Member
- Multnomah County Children’s Representation Appointment List
- Multnomah County Circuit Court Arbitration List
- Multnomah County Circuit Court Family Law Judicial Settlement Program — Pro Tempore Judge, 2017
- Governor’s Multnomah County Family Law Judicial Candidates Screening Committee — August 2017
Contact Flat Fee Divorce Oregon today at (503) 233-8868 to learn more about our customized and effective uncontested divorce services.